Car Service Finance
Whether essential repairs and vehicle servicing or high-end performance upgrades and modifications you’re looking for, here at Swedish Prestige we have you covered. From simple changes to your car such as fresh sets of tyres up to bigger turbo charger installations and overall performance boosting, our services will help you get more from your car.
Given that our services can typically cost anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000, we know that our customers might not always have the finance they need immediately to hand. With this in mind, we’ve partnered with personal loan specialists NOW Finance to help customers cover the costs of their upgrades.
Contact us now to find out how we can put you in touch with NOW Finance.
NOW Finance: Benefits & Features:
- Borrow from $4,000 to $25,000
- Repay over 18 – 60 months
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Flexible repayment options; choose from weekly or fortnightly to suit you
- Assigned a personal loan specialist who will be the same person from initial application to final payment
- NOW Finance loan applications assessed in person
- Quick and easy application process
- Potentially receive your loan decision the same day
NOW Finance’s Eligibility Criteria.
To apply for a personal loan from NOW Finance, you must be:
- 18 or over
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not bankrupt, have court judgments, or unpaid defaults
- Able to provide two forms of identification
How we can help.
So you know how much you’ll need to borrow, we’ll provide a full quote for your performance upgrades, servicing, or repair. We’ll even contact NOW Finance on your behalf, providing them with a convenient time to call you back and go through their short application process. You could even have your loan decision the same day!
It’s a simple process, and more often than not we can have you leaving our service centre with a Hirsch performance upgrade, a BSR upgrade, a new do88 intercooler or even new sports suspension or some new tyres within 24hrs. Call us on (03) 9543 6869 or visit our state of the art workshop facility to find out more, located at 255 Huntingdale Road (Corner of Croft Street) Huntingdale Victoria.